Compliance returns

There are a number of Governmental regulations that apply to research and other work carried out at the University. Some of these require personal or institutional licences or registration, and others require information to be submitted to the Government. In order to ensure compliance with these regulations, the University, requests information from the Schools and research institutions twice a year in Summer and December.

The information is requested by the Compliance and Risk Office and more information on Compliance returns is available

The Summer returns are for general risk management and compliance monitoring, and request information on:

The December returns are for statutory purposes, gathering information for the University's reports on:

Export Controls - All researchers must ensure they comply with the information on the University's Export Control website.